1. What are the charges for pre-ordering My TEE?
You will be charged only if the campaign is Green and reaches the target. We will take care of printing and shipping out the t-shirts. We authorize a payment for the MRP of the tee the moment you place your order so the amount is debited from your card but it is simply held by your bank and will be credited back to your account in case the campaign fails to meet it’s target. You can cancel your order at any time by going to your history tab of your order and filling out the return form for it.
2. How long after the campaign ends will my T-shirt be delivered?
You can expect the delivery to reach you in 15-20 days at the end of the campaign.
3. Can you ship out my order before the campaign ends?
No. All t-shirts are printed only after the campaign is successfully over.
4. Are there any shipping charges?
Shipping is free of cost within India. There are only COD charges.
5. What happens if a campaign has reached its goal?
No problem! You can keep buying t-shirts until the campaign duration ends – there is no upper limit for sales. The goal is only a minimum number of sales that are required for a campaign to be successful.
6. If the campaign doesn’t reach its sales goal, will I still be charged?
We will check the campaign sales report on the 11th day of the campaign and in case the minimum goal set is not met, we will cancel the payment authorization and your amount will be fully refunded by your bank within 5-6 working days.
7. Can I add products from multiple campaigns to my order?
No, each order can only have products from a single campaign. If you want to buy products from other campaigns as well, you will have to do so by placing new orders.
To sum it up, only 1 campaign’s products are allowed per order. You can have multiple sizes/styles of that product in your order.
Thank you for being associated with Greenrockstore. By using our services or the merchandise, hereby, you have agreed upon our terms and conditions. For additional questions (not addressed below), please contact the Greenrockstore.
User agreement –
• You agree that- you are the owner of the information, trademarks and logos, and hold the copyrights of the same, which you share on your campaign through Greenrockstore. And otherwise, you agree to present Greenrockstore with evidence of valid permissions from the actual owner
• You agree that any trademarks, logos, service marks and copyrights put to use in your campaign, are well in compliance with the restrictions and conditions imposed on the use of Licensed Rights.
• You agree that the literature, expression, insignia etc. used in your campaign are not in violation of the law, Greenrockstore policy and are not offensive to a third party.
• You agree that upon acknowledgment of any claim which does not fall in line with Greenrockstore policy, Greenrockstore holds the sole authority and discretion of taking a decision, of disassociating itself from any ties with you or your campaign.
• You agree to provide required amount of factual information with regards to your campaign and not provide any false information of any respect
• You agree to hold Greenrockstore unrelated towards any legal violation arising from or relating to the usage of Greenrockstore merchandise
• You agree that Greenrockstore is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage, lost profits or other consequences occurred in the event of following the agreement or your use of Greenrockstore services.
• You agree that Greenrockstore hereby holds the authority to disclose your contact information to a third party that satisfactorily persuades the violation of intellectual property
• You agree not to influence the potential customers and avoid solicitation, apart from the purchase of the primary merchandise.
• You hereby, accept to abide by the policy/Terms of Services of Greenrockstore in whole.
By violating the user agreement, you hence, would be subject to disassociation with Greenrockstore and any other benefits linked to it.
Cancellation of Order:
Once a customer places and order, he can cancel the order anytime with-in 2 business days. Any amount paid, will be returned back to the customer in 2 business days-time.
Refund Policy –
Greenrockstore obliges to provide the best quality and service to ensure complete satisfaction. However, if the customer chooses to return the product, Greenrockstore accepts returns under the following conditions
• If the merchandise is damaged/faulty
• If the merchandise does not match the order
• If the quality does not match the promise.
If you want to provide feedback / express concerns / express dissatisfaction please contact us at – email@example.com. If any of the above points reflects, we will refund the amount received in 5 business days time.
Intellectual Property Policy –
Greenrockstore, hereby, forbids the violation and infringement of third party intellectual property rights.Though Greenrockstore does not arbitrate on disputes, it takes complaints related to Intellectual property infringement seriously. However, this would only be subject to parties which exclusively own the rights of the intellectual property in question.
In case, you believe that the content/ merchandise of a particular campaign infringes into the intellectual property space of a third party please contact the Greenrockstore team. Upon presenting convincing evidence, Greenrockstore would provide your contact information to the particular campaign owner. If the campaign owner does not co-operate or contact you to resolve the issue – Greenrockstore holds the sole authority and discretion of taking a decision, of disassociating itself from the campaign.
If you believe that the Intellectual property rights have been compromised upon, in any of the campaigns, please reach us with the following information:
• Full contact information of the complainant
• Physical/electronic signature of the owner of Intellectual Property that has been infringed upon
• URL of the Greenrockstore campaign in question
• Parts of the campaign (logo/trademark/content) that have been infringed upon
• Proof of ownership of Intellectual Property that has been infringed upon
• A statement that – you believe that items of the campaign, above mentioned, have been used without appropriate authority and such misuse of information legally amounts to infringement of intellectual property rights.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information attested by you, is complete and accurate and that you are the owner or have been authorized to act on behalf of the owner on the right that is allegedly infringed.
We honour novelty –
It’s often noticed that campaigns are inspired by campaigns. But Greenrockstore does not endorse duplication of campaigns under any circumstances.
Hence, we accept concerns and complaints notifying the duplication of a campaign or infringement of content/logo/copyright – by the owner/ authorized person of the content in question.
Upon presenting convincing evidence Greenrockstore would notify the concerned parties and further, might as well disassociate itself from the campaign – which might lead to termination of the account and connection with Greenrockstore.
If you believe your campaign is being used/duplicated, in an unauthorized way – please contact us, also, provide the below information
• URL of your original work
• List of items duplicated
• Original date of the launch of your campaign
• URL of the campaign allegedly duplicated.